- India beat New Zealand by 45 runs (D/L) in ICC Champions Trophy warm up after heavy rain interrupts play on Sunday.
- Hashim Amla breaks Virat Kohli’s record, becomes fastest to score 7000 ODI runs.
- French Open 2017: Djokovic, Nadal, Pliskova and Mladenovic through to round two of Roland garross which kicked off on Sunday.
- Germany’s Angelique Kerber became the first women’s top seed to lose in the opening round of the French Open with defeat by Ekaterina Makarova
- Barcelona appoint Ernesto Valverde as new manager.
- Huddersfield Town returned to the top flight of English football for the first time in 45 years after a nail-biting 4-3 penalty shootout win over Reading in the Championship promotion playoff final at Wembley.
- Arsenal edge Chelsea to win FA cup.
- Tiger Woods was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and booked in South Florida
- India’s C.A Bhavani Devi has won the gold medal in the sabre event of the Turnoi Satellite Fencing Championship held at Reykjavik in Iceland.