Novak Djokovic dropped one place to fifth with Stanislas Wawrinka moving up to fourth in the ATP rankings .
Former world number one Djokovic will not play again this season due to an elbow injury and his rankings ill fall further. The main move saw German Alexander Zverev climb three places to a career high eighth.
Argentina’s Leonardo Mayer was the biggest mover, up 89 places to 49th following his victory in the Hamburg Open.
Andy Murray still at the top ahead of Rafael Nadal with Roger Federer third.
ATP rankings as of July 31:
1. Andy Murray (GBR) 7,750pts
2. Rafael Nadal (ESP) 7,465
3. Roger Federer (SUI) 6,545
4. Stan Wawrinka (SUI) 5,780 (+1)
5. Novak Djokovic (SRB) 5,325 (-1)
6. Marin Cilic (CRO) 5,155
7. Dominic Thiem (AUT) 4,065
8. Alexander Zverev (GER) 3,150 (+3)
9. Kei Nishikori (JPN) 3,140 (-1)
10. Milos Raonic (CAN) 3,130 (-1)