Indian Football News :
- AIFF recognizes association of indian football coaches – AIFF said that they are delighted to announce the formation of India’s premier football coaches’ association for AFC Licensed coaches in India which has been recognized by the All India Football Federation (AIFF).
- ISL 2017 : North East United in talks with ex Benfica player Helio Pinto – After a recent revelation of Adilson’s long-term injury for North East United FC, it was predicted that the Highlanders will delve into the transfer market to sign a replacement for the Brazilian midfielder.
- Experienced in Indian conditions Ranti Martins rejects offer from ISL club – Struggling club NorthEast United FC are scouring the transfer market for reinforcements after a poor start to their season and had contacted legendary I-League striker Ranti Martins for a possible move back to India. However, the star striker is said to have turned down the offer from the Highlanders.
- I-League : Indian star scores incredible Messi like solo goal – Nongdamba Naorem, who scored a spectacular solo run goal in Indian Arrows 3-0 drubbing of Shillong Lajong in an I-League match today, said he wanted to emulate Belgium and Chelsea attacking midfielder Eden Hazard’s dribbling skills
- Sports Minister says that he is considering merger of the leagues – The All India Football Federation (AIFF) has confirmed to the government that they are definitely considering a merger between India’s two premier club competitions, the Indian Super League and I-League in the near future.
World Football News :
- Premier League : Manchester City continue their winning run – City defeated Newcastle on Wednesday after Sterling scored the winner and the winger continue to impress.
- Premier League transfer news: Liverpool sign Van Dijk – Liverpool finally agree terms for Southampton defender Van dijk for reportedly 75 million after a long pursuit of the defender.
- Coppa Italia quaterfinals – Inter suffered a 1-0 defeat in the hands of rivals AC Milan and the manager blames it on the lack of confidence.
- Harry Kane overtakes Messi, Ronaldo as year’s top scorer – Harry kane clinched 56 goals in this calendar year and breaks the streak of this record going to either Messi or Ronaldo.
- Kompany lasted 11 minutes against Newcastle amid latest injury woes – The centre back limped off in the 11th minute to be replaced by Jesus.