Indian Football Updates:
- National Licence 2017-18 results are published: The club licensing committee – first instance body had a meeting to decide on the licence applications received to obtain National licence for season 2017-18.
- ISL 2017 Kerela hold Jamshedpur to a goalless draw: Kerela Blasters FC and Jamshedpur FC both played their second successive goalless draw of hero ISL at the JawaharLal Nehru Stadium in Kochi on Friday.
- ISL 2017 Today’s fixture: Balwant Singh to return from injury in Mumbai City FC vs FC Goa game and the Mumbai coach believes that the game will be extremely tough.
- I-League 2017: Mohun Bagan’s national licence application rejected by AIFF: The Mariners will have to pay a fine to keep playing in the I-League.
- I-League , Dheeraj Singh Moirangthem confirms participation: India’s young “Spiderman” has finally decided where he will play this season and the team’s name is Indian Arrows.
World Football Updates:
- Messi equals Ronaldo with fourth European golden shoe: Lionel Messi drew level with Cristiano Ronaldo for winning fourth Golden shoe for his 37 LaLiga strikes for 2016-17 season.
- Premier League; Klopp quashes Conte’s recovery complaints: Jurgen Klopp rejected Antonio Conte’s claims Liverpool have gained an unfair scheduling advantage before their Premier League clash with Chelsea on Saturday.
- Manchester United midfielder Carrick undergoes heart procedure: Carrick has revealed he underwent a procedure to resolve an “irregular heart rhythm” after feeling unwell during September’s EFL Cup tie against Burton Albion.
- Injuries not to blame for Real’s LaLiga position: Zidane Zidane is refusing to blame injuries for Real Madrid falling 10 points behind Barcelona at the summit of LaLiga.
- Former England star Owen finishes second on horse racing debut: Michael Owen was thrilled with his second place finish after making his horse racing debut in a charity event at Ascot on Friday.