Indian Football News:
- I-League 2017 : Mohun Bagan sign ex Bengaluru midfielder Cameron Watson – Mohun Bagan have officially completed the signing of Cameron Watson to replace Diogo Ferreira, who was released by the club a few days ago after he failed to recover from an injury he suffered during the side’s pre-season preparations.
- I-League : Aizwal’s longest unbeaten home run comes to halt – Reigning I-League champions Aizawl FC suffered their first home loss of the season at the hands of rivals Shillong Lajong at the Rajiv Gandhi Stadium. Lajong emerged victorious with a 1-0 scoreline at a stadium which is considered as a fortress for the I-League champions.
- I-League : Sony Norde in doubt as Mohun Bagan take on Neroca – Sitting second in the I-League table behind Minerva, Mohun Bagan AC will take on Neroca FC, who are sky high on confidence after their 2-1 win over Chennai City FC. Sony Norde, who is Mohun Bagan’s key player, is due to miss the match.
- I-League : Mohun Bagan coach mocks East Bengal – Mohun Bagan AC coach, Sanjoy Sen was upset as his team’s style of play has been criticized. The Mariners have two draws in four games so far, with the draws coming against Minerva FC and Shillong Lajong.
World Football News:
- Premier League: Everton continue their improved run – Everton defeated Swansea 3-1 here on monday night to rise up the table.
- Salah predicts silverware for Liverpool – Mohamad Salah believes Liverpool have all the ingredients to lift the first trophy since 2012.
- Mbappe credits Neymar for PSG integration – Kylian Mbappe has thanked Neymar for helping and settling comfortably at the PSG camp after his arrival.
- Spain in danger to missing the world cup – The suspended president of Spanish football Federation has warned that govt. interference will cost Spain their place in World Cup.
- Barcelona midfielder Rafinha available for El Clasico – Midfielder has undergone knee surgery twice in 2017 after suffering internal meniscus.