Indian Football Updates :
- Indian U15 women blank Bhutan 3-0 in SAFF opener – India outclassed Bhutan 3-0 in the opener of the inaugural edition of the SAFF U-15 Championship being held at the Mohammad Mostofa Kamal Stadium in Dhaka, Bangladesh today
- Indian U17 star Dheeraj Singh rejects interest from Indian clubs for foreign stint – India’s FIFA U17 World Cup star Dheeraj Singh Moirangthem looks all set for a foreign stint, as he is said to have rejected offers from a number of Indian clubs, as the January transfer window draws near.
- ISL 2017: Robin singh’s injury doesn’t look good laments ATK coach – The past 18 months have been tough for Robin Singh. The Indian national team striker suffered an anterior cruciate ligament tear last year and ever since, he’s never been the same. Nobody doubted his quality though and on Sunday, he came up with the goods to hand ATK their first win of the ISL season.
- ISL 2017: Chennai puts halt to Bengaluru’s winning streak – After Bengaluru FC were handed their first defeat in the ISL at home (their second overall), captain Sunil Chhetri lamented his side’s lack of composure in spite of dominating the game.
- Indian women drops one place to end 57th in FIFA rankings – The Indian women’s national football team finished ranked 57th in the world in the official FIFA World Ranking, which was published on Friday.
World Football News :
- Kaka the last member of 2002 world cup winning team retires – The member of 2002 world cup winning team and the last man to win Ballon d’or before the era of messi-ronaldo retires.
- Premier League: Manchester City dispatch Spurs and other top 4 also win – Kevin de Bruyne was the star of the match as City now have 16 back to back wins in the PL.
- Conte rails against his Chelsea exit rumours – Antonio Conte said that his future remains at the Stamford Bridge despite persistent rumors that he will leave Chelsea this season.
- Barcelona won’t give Real Madrid a guard of honour – Barca’s director Amor says that they won’t perform a guard of honor for Real Madrid winning the Club world cup.
- Suarez, Paulinho at the double in pre El Clasico warm up – Barcelona beat Deportivo La Coruna 4-0 after Suarez and Paulinho netted brace each